Tuesday 18 September 2012

Going back to nature.

I am going back to my original sounds of nature.
Its been a long time coming as I have been playing with ambiance, ambient drone & soundscapes a lot lately.
I think I can po
ssible combine them to make a more perfect vision of what I want or where I am going with this "music" experiment.

I haven't a clue what is going on in my brain but when I get my mind back to how I want it, you will hear it.

In other new
s, I might give up the 
Swin Deorin thing in a while.

It might be for the be
st.

But that
s only where my brain is at right now.
I've been going with that name for 4 year
s.
4 year
s of making crap.

Ba
sh Nova might be my calling.
Like how Pollux i
s one project for everything.
Why the fuck can't I be more like that?

I have to have a certain per
sonality & name for every type of music I create.

Im ju
st writing out how I feel.

Peace.

cj/ba
sh

p
s. I have been very unhappy this past while so give a guy a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment