Tuesday 7 August 2012

What I have been up to.

Well, I thought for a long time about giving it up.

My last post on here was in January.
But the self pity never left.
I keep going on with what pushes its way into my brain and out through the ambient sounds I make.

Fading the Moon

A track from the album I Wont Help I put up for free.
Trashfuck Records are still to put out an album of mine.
A frien was mastering another.

I was loving making 2 low-bit tracks for a split with Consistency Nature.
The label still haven't gotten back to me about releasing it.

What else?

Also, I am happy I will never play live in my local area.

Anyway.

Enough of that.

I hope people check out all my things above.

Also, here are a few links to new songs on my soundcloud.
Moewtre
Nightriver Flowing (appearing on the forthcoming Bíð album as Nótt River Flýtur)
Bitten Bug
Ouara (appearing on the forthcoming Bíð album as Nálgast)

That about wraps it up!

BN

No comments:

Post a Comment